To install third-party APKs on a Firestick, you need to follow these steps:
- Enable “Unknown Sources” on your Firestick. Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources. Turn it ON.
- Download the APK file on your computer or device.
- Install the “Downloader” app from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick.
- Open the Downloader app and type in the URL of the APK file you want to install. If you don’t have a URL, you can use a search engine to find one.
- Wait for the APK file to download. Once it’s done, you’ll see a prompt to install the file.
- Click “Install” and wait for the installation process to finish.
- Once the installation is complete, you can delete the APK file to free up space on your Firestick.
Note: Be cautious when downloading and installing third-party apps on your Firestick. Only download from trusted sources and use a VPN to protect your privacy and security.